Celebrating 33 Years
2019 Stock Exchange
Stock Exchange 2019 will be in East Memphis
888 White Station Road
Memphis, TN 38117
(former Decadent Avenue location, next to Bed, Bath & Beyond
between Poplar and Park Avenues)
901-592-0101 (If your call is not answered, please leave a message and your call will be returned.)
2019 Stock Exchange News:
- Limited Floor Space this year so look for updated list on what we can and cannot accept.
- About 15,000 less square feet than normal
- Our receiving and storage space is limited
- Items purchased will have to be taken that day or the next. Not able to “hold for pickup” for more than a day.
- To join our email list – Text Stockexchange to 22828, then enter your email when prompted.
2019 Stock Exchange Dates
- Consigning begins Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- PREVIEW PARTY
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 7 pm- 10pm
- Preview Party Information Flyer
- Shopping opens to Public Friday, September 6, 2019
- Consigning: August 13 – October 25
- Days/Hours: Tuesdays – Saturdays 10am – 2pm through October 20th. No consigning on Sundays or Mondays
- Closed Saturday, August 31, through Thursday, September 12th (Labor Day weekend thru September 12th)
- Store Hours: September 6 – October 31
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday- Saturday – 10am – 4pm
- Thursday – 10am – 7pm
- Sunday – 1pm – 4pm
- Final Days for Stock Exchange
- Closed Friday, November 1
- 50% off Saturday, November 2
- 75% off Sunday, November 3
2019 Stock Exchange Forms and Link to login for consignors sales – Limited Floor Space this year so look for updated list on what we can and cannot accept.
- 2019 Stock Exchange Contract – also available when you consign
- 2019 Consignor Tips
- 2019 How Do I Consign
- 2019 Consignor Item List (Inventory)
- 2019 Accepted_Consignment_Items
- 2019 Consignor Login Link
- 2019 Donation Form (forms are mailed with checks at the end of Stock Exchange)
Stock Exchange News
The 2019 Stock Exchange year was great. We thank our consignors and customers.
We appreciate your support of Les Passees and our annual fundraiser, the Stock Exchange.
The Les Passees Stock Exchange began in 1986 as an upscale consignment shop for home furnishings. Stock Exchange brings together the discerning shopper and the seller of beautiful items for the home. The proceeds benefit the club’s Memphis-based children’s charities, the Les Passees Kids on the Block puppet troupe, and the Harwood Center preschool for special needs children. Dates and locations are announced as soon as possible in the summer before the store opening.
Les Passees members serve as the engine for Stock Exchange, their biggest fundraising project. The work begins with finding a store location. Generous Memphis commercial property owners donate the retail space for the store each year. The location may vary, but the mission remains constant: raising funds for the Les Passees projects to support Memphis-area children.
Les Passees members create the store inventory and price and tag over 100,000 individual items. Next, members arrange the merchandise on the sales floor into an inviting space. While the store is open, Les Passees members work the sales floor and run the registers. Consignment of additional merchandise continues until shortly before the store closes for the season.
To be added to the Stock Exchange Mailing List, please email Office@LPmemphis.org