Celebrating 32 Years
2018 Stock Exchange
2018 Stock Exchange News:
- Currently not accepting art of any kind.
- To join our email list – Text Stockexchange to 22828, then enter your email when prompted.
2018 Stock Exchange Dates
- Consigment began August 16th 10 a.m.
- Closed for consigning Saturday through Tuesday the 8th – 11th of September.
- Preview Party: Tuesday the 11th of September 7pm – 10pm – $25 Donation in advance; $30 at the door.
- Store Hours: September 12 – October 28
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday- Saturday – 10am – 4pm
- Thursday – 10am – 7pm
- Sunday – 1pm – 4pm
- Final Days for Stock Exchange
- Closed Friday, October 26
- 50% off Saturday, October 27
- 75% off Sunday, October 28
2018 Stock Exchange Forms and Link to login for consignors sales
- 2018 Stock Exchange Contract – available when you consign
- 2018 Consignor Item List (Inventory)
- 2018 Accepted_Consignment_Items
- 2018 Consignor Login Link
- 2018 Donation Form
Stock Exchange News
Last year was a great year. We thank our consignors and customers.
We appreciate your support of Les Passees and our annual fundraiser, the Stock Exchange.
The Les Passees Stock Exchange began in 1986 as an upscale consignment shop for home furnishings. Stock Exchange brings together the discerning shopper and the seller of beautiful items for the home. The proceeds benefit the club’s Memphis-based children’s charities, the Les Passees Kids on the Block puppet troupe, and the Harwood Center preschool for special needs children. Dates and locations are announced as soon as possible in the summer before the store opening.
Les Passees members serve as the engine for Stock Exchange, their biggest fundraising project. The work begins with finding a store location. Generous Memphis commercial property owners donate the retail space for the store each year. The location may vary, but the mission remains constant: raising funds for the Les Passees projects to support Memphis-area children.
Les Passees members create the store inventory and price and tag over 100,000 individual items. Next, members arrange the merchandise on the sales floor into an inviting space. While the store is open, Les Passees members work the sales floor and run the registers. Consignment of additional merchandise continues until shortly before the store closes for the season.
To be added to the Stock Exchange Mailing List, please email Office@LPmemphis.org