Thank you for your interest in Les Passees. The club welcomes women with a love of the community and time to devote to service and volunteering.
For over 100 years, Les Passees members have followed in the footsteps of her founders, volunteering to make a better future for our city. Today’s members follow the club’s mission: to provide advocacy and support for Memphis children and their families.
Do you want to join this group of fabulous women? Just read on:
BECOME A MEMBER
- Complete a membership application with two current active member endorsements.
- Understand the financial, service and meeting obligations.
- Plan to attend New Member training and events.
- Membership Packet
- New Member Requirements
MEMBERS SUPPORT LES PASSEES
- Make a donation in honor of a loved one
- Shop on our online store
For more information, contact our Office Manager at email@example.com.
NEW MEMBER TRAINING
New members take part in a special course to learn more about Les Passees and the volunteer work members do, including:
- Training for Les Passees Stock Exchange, the major fundraiser run by members
- Meeting the Les Passees Kids on the Block puppet troupe
- Learning about Harwood Center
- Taking part in Cabaret, a tradition since 1928