Celebrating 31 Years
2017 Stock Exchange Location Announced
- 10337 East Shelby Dr.
Collierville, TN 38017
2017 Stock Exchange Dates
CURRENT NEWS: We are still consigning!!!! Art work is limited to only originals oil and original watercolors. We are accepting other items as usual. We need sofas.
- August 15th Consignment Begins (Tuesday through Saturday 10am-2pm, closed Sunday & Monday)
- Closed Labor Day weekend September 2nd-7th No consignments taken
- September 7th Preview Party 7pm-10pm,
- Tickets: $25 donation in advance or $30 donation at door; Tickets HERE
- September 8th Open for Shopping (Tuesday through Saturday 10am-4pm, Thursday 10am-7pm, Sunday 1pm-4pm, closed Monday)
- September 8th Consignment continues (Tuesday through Saturday 10am-2pm)
- October 26th Unsold merchandise must be picked up by this date by consignors
- October 27th Closed to public
- October 28th – 50% off sale on Saturday
- October 29th – 75% off sale on Sunday and is final day of Stock Exchange
2017 Stock Exchange Forms and Link to login for consignors sales
- 2017 Stock Exchange Contract
- 2017 Consignor Item List (Inventory)
- 2017 Accepted_Consignment_Items
- 2017 Consignor Login Link
- 2017 Donation Form
Stock Exchange News
We return to Collierville East Shelby mall just south of Carriage Crossing but at the end (east) the old Sports Authority location.
We appreciate your support of Les Passees and our annual fundraiser, the Stock Exchange.
The Les Passees Stock Exchange began in 1986 as an upscale consignment shop for home furnishings. Stock Exchange brings together the discerning shopper and the seller of beautiful items for the home. The proceeds benefit the club’s Memphis-based children’s charities, the Les Passees Kids on the Block puppet troupe, and the Harwood Center preschool for special needs children. Dates and locations are announced as soon as possible in the summer before the store opening.
Les Passees members serve as the engine for Stock Exchange, their biggest fundraising project. The work begins with finding a store location. Generous Memphis commercial property owners donate the retail space for the store each year. The location may vary, but the mission remains constant: raising funds for the Les Passees projects to support Memphis-area children.
Les Passees members create the store inventory and price and tag over 100,000 individual items. Next, members arrange the merchandise on the sales floor into an inviting space. While the store is open, Les Passees members work the sales floor and run the registers. Consignment of additional merchandise continues until shortly before the store closes for the season.
To be added to the Stock Exchange Mailing List, please email Office@LPmemphis.org