Celebrating 30 Years
2016 Stock Exchange – Back in Bartlett
- 6600 Stage Road, Bartlett, TN 38134 (901) 377-9893
- For map and directions click HERE
2016 Stock Exchange Dates
- August 13th Consignment Begins (Tuesday through Saturday 10am-2pm, closed Sunday & Monday)
- Closed Labor Day weekend September 3rd-5th
- Closed September 8th for consignment
- September 8th Preview Party 7pm-10pm,
- Tickets: $25 donation in advance or $30 donation at door; Tickets HERE
- September 9th Open for Shopping (Tuesday through Saturday 10am-4pm, Thursday 10am-7pm, Sunday 1pm-4pm, closed Monday)
- September 9th Consignment continues (Tuesday through Saturday 10am-2pm)
- October 29th – 50% off sale on Saturday
- October 30th – 75% off sale on Sunday and is final day of Stock Exchange
2016 Stock Exchange Forms and Link to login for consignors sales
- 2016 Stock Exchange Contract
- 2016 Accepted_Consignment_Items
- 2016 Consignor Login Link
- 2016 Donation Form
Stock Exchange News
Effective immediately we are no longer able to accept any LINENS (except custom drapes, spreads and nice pillows – subject to approval), hanging artwork (paintings, prints, etc.) as we are out of display space.
We appreciate your support of Les Passees and our annual fundraiser, the Stock Exchange.
The Les Passees Stock Exchange began in 1986 as an upscale consignment shop for home furnishings. Stock Exchange brings together the discerning shopper and the seller of beautiful items for the home. The proceeds benefit the club’s Memphis-based children’s charities, the Les Passees Kids on the Block puppet troupe, and the Harwood Center preschool for special needs children. Dates and locations are announced as soon as possible in the summer before the store opening.
Les Passees members serve as the engine for Stock Exchange, their biggest fundraising project. The work begins with finding a store location. Generous Memphis commercial property owners donate the retail space for the store each year. The location may vary, but the mission remains constant: raising funds for the Les Passees projects to support Memphis-area children.
Les Passees members create the store inventory and price and tag over 100,000 individual items. Next, members arrange the merchandise on the sales floor into an inviting space. While the store is open, Les Passees members work the sales floor and run the registers. Consignment of additional merchandise continues until shortly before the store closes for the season.
To be added to the Stock Exchange Mailing List, please email Office@LPmemphis.org