Members can contribute to the Cabaret Program by:
- Publish a portrait of your family, children, or grandchildren in a Family Page Ad
- Thank one or more of your fellow Les Passees members for an outstanding job done during the past year in an Acknowledgement Ad
- Recognize someone of importance in your life with an Honorarium or Memorial
- Make a donation to Les Passees and be named in our Donor Listing in the Program
Click here for the
We are actively seeking auction items for our Cabaret Auction in February. We would love for our members to commit to donation of at least one item for auction and remember you will be credited for the sale price of the item that can be used toward your $250 financial commitment to LP. We have a team of volunteers that can pick up items from you so you don’t even have to make an extra trip to deliver! This auction will only be as successful as the items that each of us can donate.
We would love to have all donations in by January 21 so we can get everything catalogued. You can contact us anytime with questions or suggestions: Susie Dugger – 901.486.7844 or Meg Glass – 901.484.0298. Thank you!
Donate items to be sold at the Cabaret Silent Auction. Please fill out the Les Passees Auction Acquisition Form and send it back to us as soon as possible.
- Sponsor one of our high school seniors to represent your business as a “Living Ad”, announced prior to dinner and recognized in the Program.
- Escort Ad Contract (coming soon)
Net proceeds of this event go directly to support our mission to enhance the quality of life for children and families in our community.